Title: Development Coordinator
- The Development Coordinator will focus on grant writing, grant reporting, and proposal preparation for operating and capital support for Silverdale Dog Park.
- This role is also responsible for procuring fundraising event in-kind donations, event preparation support, and supporting the development department and organization in furthering its mission and meeting the overall contributed income goals of the organization.
- Research funding opportunities from foundations, corporations, and government entities.
- Work collaboratively across all departments (education, programming, finance).
- Draft grant narratives and LOIs.
- Prepare all necessary requirements for proposals.
- Submit grant proposals and grant reports.
- Manage grants calendar.
- Help manage and process all in-kind donations.
- Procure in-kind gifts for annual gala – Carnival.
- Provide event assistance and preparation support for all development events, and programming events as needed.
- Attend professional development events to remain informed on fundraising trends.
- Answer patron inquires via phone or in-person.
- Perform other development and marketing duties as needed to support the department.
- Grant Writer: 1 year